Friday Favorites

16 November


Favorite picture:


Tessa finally figured out how to go forward in her walker, and she is loving it!  Her motivation was the Christmas tree.  She was bound and determined to get at that thing, and she did it!  So, the bottom  1/4 of our tree only has a few harmless ornaments on it that she likes to take off and then shove back in.  My other kiddos used to get a slap on the hand and a firm "no no" if they even thought about touching the tree...but not this girl.  She worked HARD to get at that tree, and I sure couldn't punish her for it! We've all been anxiously waiting for her to get into things that she shouldn't, and I'm just so excited that it's finally happening.  

Favorite kid quote:

Grace, while playing hide and seek. She stuck her head behind a chair, but the rest of her body was still out in full view.  After she was found, she exclaimed, "Mom, I'm really good at hiding- I didn't even talk!" 

Favorite clothing item:

These leggings from Old Navy are my favorite thing to wear in cold weather.  They are warm and so incredibly comfortable.  If I'm home, you'll find me in these pants 95% of the time. 

Favorite verse:

"Now therefore, our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name."  1 Chronicles 29:13

Favorite food:


This is the simplest dinner (you know my love of anything thrown together on a sheet pan) and everyone enjoys it.  Potatoes, green beans, and chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper and drizzled with olive oil.  That's it.  SO GOOD. 

Favorite moment:

All of these pictures show my favorite moment from this week: this sweet girl's desire to MOVE! She glided and twisted all around in that harness, and has been getting into all kinds of things now that she can move her walker around. And she loves it!  



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love that she is on the move!! Go Tessa!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is loving it too! She managed to get into my pots and pans the other day.😂

      Delete
  2. That last picture tho.... the joy she shows... those beautiful eyes.. her adorable smile... your gorgeous tree shining... I love that she's on the move!
    Hooray for answered prayers!
    XO

    ReplyDelete