Tis the Season

05 November

First of all, check out this beautiful view that greeted me the other morning-what an awesome Creator we have!  



So, I know it's a little early to be busting out the Christmas decor, but I feel like there's not enough time between Thanksgiving and Christmas for me to enjoy it!  It's my FAVORITE holiday to decorate for, and I can only have it around for a few weeks?  Not this year!  I've only just begun to get my Clark W. Griswold on...


I discovered an amazingly simple way to hang garland 
from brick with no damage to the brick 
whatsoever: a hot glue gun!  Seriously, I 
just used several little dabs 
which will just pop off when I take it down.  
So easy!  








What could be better than chilling with the iPad 
in front of a warm fire?  






Oh how I LOOOOOVE this season!!!  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it! But I really don't like you for all these fireplace pictures! SO jealous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I wish I could come and cuddle with Max by that fire! One of his favorite things to do :P Haha. Good thinking with the hot glue gun!

    ReplyDelete