Mornings With Max

14 October

Max and I do a little bit of "school work" every morning.  We do simple activities with the alphabet, counting, shapes, colors, etc... I did this with Claire too, and let me just say- 
they are OPPOSITES. 
Claire loved (and still does) doing school work, and would try her hardest, and enjoyed all of the little activities.  Max is happy for the first two activities, and then he's done. He just rushes through his work so he can be finished with it.  
IT DRIVES ME CRAZY.  
I can't imagine what a full day in preschool will be like for him next year.  His poor teacher. 
Oh well, I'll just keep trying to break him in! 




 







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm going to get him two t-shirts:
    1. I'd rather be farming with my dad!
    2. I'd rather be playing with cars!

    He can wear them on his first two days of Pre-K :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! He definitely needs those shirts for school! :) Actually, he could wear those shirts every day for that matter.

      Delete
  2. I can't stop looking at this post. I love the picture of him working on the dots with his tongue sticking out the side. Loveeeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete