Merry and Bright

28 December

We woke up to a beautiful, snowy Christmas morning.  Like I was telling my mom, Christmas is just as exciting when you have kids as when you were a kid yourself.  I was up loooong before my kids (mainly because the tiniest kid wanted to eat at 6:00...and then I was too excited to sleep). 
And although we were missing our usual Christmas in Florida, and I was definitely missing being with my family, we did have a great day. The kids were beyond excited with their presents and spent the whole day playing with them, the Christmas music was playing all day while the snow continued falling outside, and we enjoyed a fantastic meal together. So, we'll be back to our normal Christmas in Florida next year...but this year we were thankful for a healthy new baby and a wonderful Christmas in our house. 











Claire's gift to us: a video of her and her 
classmates at school, making 
music with bells. It's adorable.  
 Woops...caught Ben at the wrong moment. :) 





















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. what a great day! kids look so excited and that Gracie......I could eat her up!!!!! The snow looked beautiful and so did your dinner table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Looks like such a warm and inviting Christmas, though I did miss spending it with all of you.

    ReplyDelete