11 Years Ago

13 June

 It's hard to believe we've been married for 11 years.  Ben and I often talk about how we know without a doubt that it was God's will for us to be together-how else would an Iowa farm boy and a Jersey girl wind up together?? :) It's been an incredible 11 years, and I look forward to many more with him. 
 Hanging at the beach and riding jet skis the day before the wedding

 Little Chels at the rehearsal dinner. :)  




This adorable little guy just graduated high school yesterday....


























and this beautiful little girl is now planning her own wedding-what?! 
She's still my best friend in the whole world. 




We look like babies...off to start our new life together.  I wouldn't change anything, and am so incredibly thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing husband. Happy 11th anniversary honey- I love you! xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this... And loved that day so much! So thankful that 11 years later you are an even more amazing couple! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 11th-couldn't ask for a better match in you two-you bring out the BEST in each other! Love you both so much! That was such a fun time in life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just about made me cry! You looked gorgeous on your wedding day.

    ReplyDelete