First Days

05 September

It feels like the school year has officially begun this week.  Claire went to school for 5 days and Max only went for 1 before we flew out to Boston for Kelly's wedding.  Now we're back, and that realization has finally set in.  
Boo.  
The kids like school, but they also miss being home.  And I miss having them home.  Although I will admit that I am somewhat looking forward to cleaning my house-as that definitely did NOT happen this summer.  So here's to another year of learning, exploring, and growing!  





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh my babies growing up so fast <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. French braids; a staple to every little girls first day of school. Bravo.
    Haha, but seriously, so cute. I'd have a hard time letting them go too! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Couldn't help myself- those braids just keep her hair so nice and tidy. :)

      Delete