A "Dream" Come True

28 February




This trip has been in the works for years.  The bestie and I always wanted to take a trip together with our families and parents..and so we finally did it. It was everything I hoped it would be and more! 


From exciting character greetings and autographs,  





 (by the way, mom...your outfit here is so cute ;))









to hanging out in our rooms together,




 to sliding and swimming, 







 to relaxing at the beach, 




 to enjoying awesome food at fun restaurants, 







to watching spectacular shows, 





 to fully indulging in the 24/7 ice cream machines, 





to playing in fantastically-themed playrooms. 






But the very best part?  Being on vacation with these people. :) 









You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ok... That kind of made me want to cry! I miss it all - it was an incredible week with some of my very favorite people! And I seriously laughed out loud at liking your mom's outfit :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!!!! ha ha Cin~I was just looking at the outfit in my closet and cracked up ;) what a fun, fun week with some fun, fun people ~ love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this looks so amazingly fun! The kids looked so happy and always so cute! So fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete