Halloweeny Twenty Sixteeny

04 November

Max decided he wanted to be a character from Minecraft for Halloween this year. It's not a costume that you can buy, so I had to make it from scratch.  I kept asking him if he was reaaaaallllllyyyyy sure this was what he wanted to be...and his answer was always a very adamant "yes, mom" (usually accompanied with an eye roll because I asked him so many times). Well, the big day finally came and he wasn't so sure anymore (at which point I was the one rolling my eyes). He said he might feel embarrassed because he was wearing a big box. I assured him he would look very cool, and sent him off to school with that big box in a trash bag. He was a trooper...he really couldn't see very well, and he couldn't sit in it- but then it was all worth it when the super-cool 5th grade boys instantly knew who he was and gave him a big thumbs up. 
















 Trick or treating with the Kramer crew...and no worries, Camden's crutches were part of his costume. ;) 





 Checking out their loot 

All full of sugar and ready for bed. Until next year, Halloween!  












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ohhhhh loved the pics!!! sooo fun!!!
    awesome costumes!!!
    those jammies!! soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Max in the bleachers sitting beside his costume, the look Tessa is giving Claire as she's wondering 'what' on earth is holding her, and the hordes of cuteness throughout, I just can't. Love those kiddos!

    ReplyDelete