Trimming the Tree

07 December

Last year we ditched the real christmas tree experience and went artificial (our last real christmas tree was an utter disaster...feel free to revisit that hilarity here). I love going out and finding that perfect christmas tree, but I don't love that I have to wait until December to have my tree up.  I'm the girl who starts getting the christmas stuff out the day after Halloween as I feel that christmas decor is just too beautiful to only enjoy for a few weeks. I'll tell you what, though- I absolutely love our artificial tree.  It's so perfect for our space, we can put it up whenever we want, and it's just beautiful. And with the help of the "Fresh Balsam" candle from Bath and Body Works, it smells exactly like the real thing. #winning 











One of the most exciting parts of decorating the tree is, of course, getting to use the ladder. I mean, they even wait in line just so they can climb it. 






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ohhhhh that is such a fun fam tradition!!
    that tree... wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! I love watching them decorate the tree. And this year Claire was the one who just couldn't handle Grace's large clumps of ornaments, so she rearranged it all the next day. Like mother like daughter. ;)

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this! And totally agree, Christmas decorations need to be enjoyed for as long as possible! I can't get over Grace's yoga pants and tunic look. How do 3 year olds make everything look so darn adorable??

    ReplyDelete