What's Up Wednesday

30 May



What we're eating this week:
Anything that can be thrown on the grill.  Hooray for grilling season!  

What I'm reminiscing about:
Tessa's birthday last year.  It was her first time getting sick, and she wound up un the hospital for three days while the doctors tried to figure out what was wrong with her.  She was so sad and miserable. 😢 We're praying her birthday this year will be a different story!  

What I'm loving:
THIS WEATHER!!!!! Give me all the heat. 

What we've been up to:
Swimming, and more swimming.  

What I'm dreading:
Nothing at the moment! 

What I'm working on:
Well, I'm not really working on this...but I get to work on the redecorating part.  All of the brown in this space is just about gone, and I have some very bright and clean walls to work with.  

What I'm excited about:
The last day of school!  I missed it last year as that was when Tessa was in the hospital, and it was hard to enjoy anything.  This year she is feeling her absolute best and we are enjoying everything!  

What I'm watching/reading:
Ben and I have started watching House again since our other shows have ended for the season.  

And I've been really enjoying the encouragement from this book. 


What I'm listening to:
Maddie needs to put out some more songs because this one just plays over and over around here.  

What I'm wearing:
Bathing suits, shorts, tank tops, repeat.  

What I'm doing this weekend:
Celebrating the official start of summer vacation! 

What I'm looking forward to next month:
OCEAN CITY!  
We aren't going until the very end of the month, but I'll be anxiously looking forward to it for the entire month! 

What else is new:
Tessa has started pulling herself up to things!  She has tackled the sofa, the water table, and the bath tub so far, and is so proud of herself.  Ben and I say every day how thankful we are that she is feeling so good right now.  Thank you for praying for her!   






You Might Also Like

2 comments