Friday Favorites

21 September


Favorite picture:
Tess thinks she's one of the big kids, and wants to do whatever they're doing-including showering off outside. 

Favorite kid quote:
Grace: "I shared my favorite baby with another girl at school today.  Good thing there was another cute baby to play with, because I was not going to play with that ugly baby". 

Favorite clothing item:
I just got this cardigan at Target and I plan on wearing it every. single. day.   

Favorite food:
Whenever my in-laws eat at Bonefish (which happens to be next door to the Cheesecake Factory), they drop off this treat for me to devour.  They know the salted caramel cheesecake is my favorite. 

Favorite verse:
He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength. Isaiah 40:29

Favorite moment:
This is a moment that we have been anxiously waiting for. Tessa has developed by leaps and bounds over the past 6 months, and is finding such great joy in it all!  She now walks more than she crawls, and is getting better at her balance each and every day. 
God has brought her so far from where we were 6 months ago, and we couldn't be more thankful.      

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. LOVE the picture and video of Tess! She's just amazing. Also, Grace, hahahaha...I love that child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video was the best thing to watch!!!! How special :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GG, so cute❤️. Love/keep watching Tess walking. Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Share that cheesecake right now!! YUM! :) :)
    Go Tess!!! What a strong, beauty!
    Graceee- So funny! I hear you girl. No ugly babies for me either.
    XO

    ReplyDelete