My Very Best Friend

30 January


Saw this on Pinterest the other day, and couldn't help but think about my very best friend in the whole wide world, Cindy. We've been friends for over 15 years...even though we've always lived far away from each other.  From the moment we met it was an instant, strong, and special friendship. We've gone through so many phases of our lives together: being teens, meeting boys, weddings, babies, good times, and rough times.  We pray for each other, encourage each other, complain to each other, and listen to each other.  I'm so thankful to have this kind of friendship in my life- I love you Sin!  


    
When we first met...yikes.



Now our kiddos are friends too. :)  

      
Including little Lacey! 





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm so glad you have each other! even tho Sin still thinks I didn't like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww:) this totally made my day! I saw the title and thought, she better be talking about me! Haha... Love you so much, just wish we lived closer! And those pictures... WOW:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andddddd thanks to you two Jeffrey and I are good friends :)

    PS I still remember your "Friends Forever" tape and the song that goes "Batman and Robin... Friends through the thick and thin, friends to the very end, I think you would agree... that's how it is for you... and me!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true:). And our mix tapes were awesome! Jeffrey and I listened to them together too:)

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, Rob! You and I spent lots of time in my car, listening to random music. :)

    And Sin...she did so like you. Pretty sure I remember her grocery shopping before your arrivals and stocking up on your favorite snacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make a good point:) she learned to love me!!

      Delete
  5. And pretty sure that was me in the background of the 5th picture down...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Rockin the winnie the pooh shirt. :)

      Delete