Perspective

25 January

Seriously, the other day my house looked like a tornado had ripped through it.  My floors were dirty, I felt like I had laundry baskets everywhere, the dishwasher was full, and I 
still had to dust the areas where I had taken down Christmas decorations.  It was a mess and I felt like I would never 
catch up.  But I remembered seeing this on Pinterest, and it 
was just a little reminder to keep things in perspective:  



I am so thankful for all that the Lord has blessed me with, including being able to stay home with my kids and spend my 
time with them.  On this particular day, with my house 
looking like ground zero, Max looked up at me and said 
"Mommy, I play with you?"  So I left my messes for later, 
sat down, and played with him.  :)  










You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you will never regret your decision:) you are such a great mom-I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mom...love you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And how could you ever say no to that face?!

    ReplyDelete