Answer to Prayer

17 April


As Claire and I were playing with her legos this morning, my mind couldn't help but think about another 4 year old who was in a very different situation: in surgery to remove a cancerous tumor that was surrounding all of his major organs.  I just couldn't imagine how scared he must have been going in, and how scared his parents were waiting outside.  I knew there were many, many people praying for this little boy and God heard each and every one of them.  Collin's surgery went well and they were able to safely remove the entire tumor!  All I could think when I read this news were the words of this hymn:

How good is the God we adore, 
Our faithful, unchangeable friend!
His love is as great as His power, 
and knows neither measure nor end!   


photo.jpg

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. crazy weather! love the snowmen to swimming!

    ReplyDelete