My Little Sister Gets Engaged

06 February


While in Mexico last week, I was able to witness my one and only sister get engaged.  It was so incredibly touching and special to watch. The setting was gorgeous, she looked beautiful, and she had no idea it was coming. I'm so happy for her-that she found a wonderful person with whom to share her life, that he loves the Lord as she does, and that he will treat her like a queen. I am so unbelievably excited for her wedding!  














You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, I just keep reliving it over and over again. It sure was perfect! Thanks for all the sweet things you said! <3

      Delete
  2. Your smile says it all Kel!!! So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the "thumbs up" picture! So sweet! Congrats guys! :)

    ReplyDelete