Field Trip with #2

07 October

On Friday, Max had his very first field trip to the pumpkin patch. Naturally, he was most excited to ride on the bus. I was most excited to spend a little one-on-one time with my little man. 
  
 Thankfully most of the activities took place inside a heated barn as it was VERY cold and windy outside (hence the ridiculous amount of bundling on these poor children). 











Making pumpkin pie in a bag 





Moments after this picture, I got in trouble by one of the aides for letting the kids climb up on these tires and jump off.  
MOM FAIL.  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha-jill gettin in trouble :) he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....great example award goes to me. ;)

      Delete
  2. Haha!!
    Leave it to the former teachers to break all field trip rules!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Just trying to have some fun with the kiddos.... ;)

      Delete