Halloween at the Zoo

28 October

While looking for something fun to do with the kids on Saturday, we discovered a trick or treating event at the zoo!  It was a gorgeous day- a little hot even- but we'll take that compared to the 42 degrees that's expected on Halloween. The zoo was pretty busy, so it was great having Grammy with us! 






Elsa rides camels, not horses. 

 Claire's favorite part of the day: getting her face painted 
(by a large man dressed as a cheeseburger I might add)






 Grace enjoyed just watching all the activities around her 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is the coolest place ever! Their costumes are awesome. I've never seen that stroller before. Guy in cheeseburger costume paints Claire's face, hysterical. I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were there too! I added that stroller to the collection when I found out I was pregnant with Grace. New baby, new stroller. ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha I didn't even notice the cheeseburger costume! what a fun fun day:)

    ReplyDelete