Valentine's Day

20 February

We love Valentine's Day around here.  

My mom found this idea of writing something you love about your kids and putting it on their door each night.  They LOVED this!  It was the first thing they checked as soon as they woke up.  





I went in to help with Max's class party.  He was the sweetest boy.  He jumped up and gave me the biggest hug when I got there. Then he grabbed a chair and brought it over to his desk so I could sit there with him.  A little while later he leaned over and whispered, "Mom, thanks so much for coming today". ❤️ #staylittleforever


Leaving school with boxes full of sugary goodness 

 Tess and Grace are noticing the effects of Max and Claire's sugar indulgence 
Grace wasn't feeling good at all, and had already reached her quota of smiles for the day. 
But pink punch and heart shaped pizzas seemed to help a little 

Even Tessa had pink food 

This picture cracks me up.  It's the perfect picture for them to replicate 20 years from now. 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ohhh my heart. LOVE how you celebrate!!! What fun memories. What a huge heart your sweet Max has.
    Claire's hair!? So fun!!
    LOVED the last pic too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just too fun...I'm so going to miss these little holiday celebrations when they're older. 😢

      Delete
  2. Max thanking you for coming totally made my eyes water! Love that sweet boy. And those sweeeeeet sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete