May the Force Be With You

02 May

Those who know me best know that I love Star Wars.  I've loved those  movies ever since I was little...even decorated my room with Star Wars paraphernalia when I was a teenager (thanks for putting up with that Mom). So imagine my excitement when Max started showing an interest in Star Wars.  He was home sick one day, so we watched the movies together and he absolutely loved them.  And then he decided he wanted a Star Wars birthday party.  And I jumped for joy. 
  We had a little family celebration the day of his birthday 





The next day was his party.  He only wanted to invite 3 boys from his class, which was perfect.  I think any more crazy 7 year old boys in the house would've sent me over the edge. 😂












While we were out doing the piñata, Ben snuck in the house and dressed up as Darth Vader.  When we went back inside I told the boys they needed to use their Jedi training to defeat him. Poor Ben.  

















Max had the absolute best time at this party, and cried that night because it was over. He's already planning next year's party. 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love it- even the Star Wars theme... haha:). It all is so cute and looks like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cin! I told Ben I want a Star Wars party for my 40th birthday. 😂😂😂

      Delete
  2. I NEVER woulda guessed you for a Star Wars gal!???!! :)
    OH MY WORD- this party!!!
    What great memories captured. You nailed every single detail ( no surprise! :) ) Such great games and food ideas!
    Happy B-day Max!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! And yes, I know I don't exactly fit the "Star Wars Nerd" stereotype...😂😂😂But for real- I love it!

      Delete
  3. The Luke Skywater and Obi Wan Kabobies have my crying! Hahahaha.
    Looks like so much fun, I think I would've cried too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many silly puns, so little time....😂

      Delete