Max is 7

28 April

7 years ago today, at 2:30 in the morning, our sweet baby boy was born. 


My doctor took this picture of Kelly, because she completely passed out as I was getting an epidural. She was standing on her feet one minute, and the next she was sprawled out on the floor.  She looked terrible, and it scared me so badly that I started to hyperventilate.  But it all ended up well, and at least we can laugh about it now, right Kel? 



A look at past birthdays...





At 7 years old, Max's favorite things are...

 Food: Orange sherbet, pizza, and donuts
Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid and Minecraft 
Show: Lego Ninjago
Movie: Star Wars
Color: Orange 
Games: Baseball, Minecraft
Place: Mall of America

Happy 7th birthday to our sweet, snuggly, energetic, and sometimes crazy little man! 












You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy birthday Max! Can't even believe he is 7! I remember getting the call in the middle of the night from Kel and then being horrified for her that she passed out!!! It is funny now though.... :). Hope he has an awesome Star Wars party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Max!!
    Such a fun blog post looking back at all his fantastic themed parties ( and made to match shirts!!!) His Hole in One theme was my fave! Sooo creative!!
    I really need some cake now.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you included my little side show in this post o.O
    Hahaha. Love my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete