Last Day 2017

12 June

After the kids' field day, Tessa woke up from her nap with a fever of 104.5.  She had been battling a fever for several days, but that was the highest it had been.  Thankfully my mom and Kelly had arrived that day, so we quickly packed her up and headed to Mayo.  She was admitted to the hospital that night, and didn't come home until Saturday night.  This meant that I missed the kids' last day of school. 😢 I had a really hard time with this, but they did great and didn't seem too bothered by my absence, which I was thankful for. I can't get over how much bigger they look...and it just makes me want to freeze time. Or figure out a way to prevent them from getting any bigger. 



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They're just the cutest ever! And definitely a big transformation in one year!

    ReplyDelete