What's Up Wednesday

27 September

whatsupwedupdated

I've decided to link up to some other blogs on occasion.  It's nice to have a topic to ramble on about, and see what other blogging mommas are rambling about too. 😉 

This link up discusses these questions: 
wuwquestions-edit


WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK:


Sheet pan dinners are my favorite thing.  Everything all mixed together on one tray?  Count me IN.  

WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT: 


At this time last year, we were still cleaning up from this mess. Thankfully in September of this year, we were swimming in that pool and boating on that river. What a difference. 

WHAT I'M LOVING: 



This girl's smiles and energy. Since her transfusion, she has decided that she wants to move-something that she had completely given up on for awhile.  She's pushing herself backwards and spinning in a circle during tummy time, trying to go from sitting down to her stomach, and moving around in her walker (still backwards though). We love watching her try to get moving! 

WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO: 






















All things outdoors!  The weather has just been amazing.  


WHAT I'M DREADING: 



Being a single mom for two months. While harvest time is fun to watch and the kids love riding in the combine, it's hard not having Ben around. 


WHAT I'M WORKING ON:


Canning tomato sauce.  Our tomato plants produced TONS of tomatoes this year! 


WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT: 



Fall decor. I love changing up my decor for the holidays, and fall and Christmas are my favorite holidays to decorate for. 


WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING: 


Entering into the world of constant medical appointments, uncertainties, and difficult choices is not easy.  It's always a comfort to read books like this, and find that I'm not alone in feeling the hopelessness, anxiety, and torrent of emotions that accompany having a child with special needs.  

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:


Grace absolutely loves the music from this movie. Either I'm listening to her sing it while she plays, or we put it on and have a dance party. 

WHAT I'M WEARING: 

 This cardigan

Lots of cardigans.  It's that time of the year when it's chilly in the morning and warm in the afternoon, so cardigans to the rescue. This one is my favorite right now. 

WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND:


Heading to the apple orchard for some fall fun!  


WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:


Halloween!  Grace asks me every day if it's Halloween yet. I'm thinking we may need to make a countdown chart for her. 


Bonus question: What TV show are you most excited about this fall?



These two shows.  I LOVE THEM.  






You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. oh my word! I loved reading this!! what a fun way to blog!
    I am right there with Grace, waiting for Halloween to be here!! Candy and dress up- YES please! Can't wait to see your creative costume choices :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! It was a fun post to write! ☺️

      Delete
  2. This is great and I also love Designated Survivor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Keifer Sutherland is our favorite.

      Delete
  3. Love this!! And HOW COOL that you are linking up with shay;)

    ReplyDelete