Little Boy Time

25 October

While thing 1 is off at school (and I miss her dearly),  

I do enjoy some one-on-one time with thing 2.  His favorite activity is simply driving cars around the house.  He likes to take his smaller matchbox cars and put them into a bigger car, and push it around.  Today's activities included the usual car driving, as well as pushing a dump truck back and forth between us, and racing zhu zhu pets.  I really do love getting to spend this time with my little boy and see the pure joy on his face as we play his favorite activities together, just the two of us.  











You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. He's so cute-can't wait to see my little man in a few weeks:) Claire looks so grown up-can't wait to have lunch with you at school bear <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love that picture of Claire:). And love how you called them thing 1 and thing 2!

    ReplyDelete