Full of LOVE

04 March

 Well, I'm back from a wonderfully warm Mexican vacation...
and Iowa is kindly reminding me that I'm back by dumping 
8-10 inches of snow on me.  I'm actually looking forward to 
it as we've been gone for the past two large snowstorms.  
After this one though, I'll be done with winter and ready 
for spring! 
We had a fun Valentine's Day here- enjoying things like: preparing Claire's valentines and treats for school, 
enjoying a package in the mail from Grammy and Pop Pop, 
opening little presents with lots of enthusiasm, playing 
games with heart balloons, and throwing a grown-up party 
that held plenty of laughs.  Some things that I absolutely 
LOVE: my husband, who is my absolute perfect partner; my children, who bring me joy almost every day; my family, who 
love me no matter what; my friends, who listen whenever I 
need them to; and most of all my Savior, who gave His life 
for me.  





You Might Also Like

2 comments