Time with Him

06 March

The world we live in right now is a busy one.  It seems there is always somewhere to be, some errand to run, something to clean, pick up, drop off, etc.  It never ends!  Unfortunately, sometimes I find myself getting caught up in all of the business of life and forgetting to set aside some time for God.  He's the one who gave everything for me, and I am putting Him on the back-burner?!  I now have an app on my phone (which fits in perfectly with this hectic life) that gives me a daily bible verse, as well as a yearly devotional plan to read my way through the bible.  An icon pops up every day on my phone, and stays there until I have read my portion for the day.  How awesome is that? I love it.  So I have set aside an uninterrupted time (as soon as my kids are down for their naps), I brew a cup of coffee, and I spend time with Him- and what a blessing it has been!  
"Therefore let us not sleep, but let us watch."  1 Thes.5:6





You Might Also Like

2 comments