Happy Easter

31 March

While the eggs, baskets, and cute new clothes are so extremely fun, I was especially enjoying the words of my favorite song by Newsong today, and remembering the real reason why we celebrate: 

Not a word was heard
at the tomb that day.
Just shuffling of soldiers feet
as they guarded the grave.
One day, two days,
three days had past.
Could it be that Jesus
breathed His last?

Could it be that His Father
had forsaken him?
Turned his back on his son
despising our sin.
All hell seemed to whisper
"Just forget Him, He's dead."
Then the Father looked down
to his son and he said..

Arise, My love.
Arise, My love.
The grave no longer
has a hold on you
No more death's sting
No more suffering
Arise...Arise...my love







                               




      









You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I could just squeeze those scrunched up faces! Looks like the works of a teasing daddy behind the camera..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest Easter outfits EVER! I love that song too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same as kel- just want to squeeze them!!!!! So adorable:)

    ReplyDelete