4 Months

07 April

I can't get over how quickly the time is flying by. How in the world is this little girl 4 months old already??? I'm certainly trying to savor each moment with her, because it will be over before I know it. 
 Here's how Grace is doing compared to Claire & Max at 4 months:

Weight:
Claire- 11 lbs. 11 oz.
Max- 12 lbs. 11 oz.
Grace- 14.5 lbs. 

Height:
Claire- 25 in. 
Max- 24 in. 
Grace- 25 in. 

Head:
Claire- 15 in.
Max- 16.75 in.
Grace- 16.5 in.

Here they all are at 4 months. :) I really think that Grace is a blend of the two of them. 


 Grace is such a sweet baby and I absolutely love watching Claire and Max interact with her.  They are her favorite things to watch! 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. She is a doll, and a definite blend of Claire and Max. Love the three photos of them, all with two shot band-aids! Poor babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute:). She looks a lot like max I think in comparing the 4 month pics!!! Can't wait to see her:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a doll baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete