Good Company

03 April

The drive up to Garnavillo, Iowa is about an hour and a half from my house. It's a beautiful drive, and I love the rolling hills. What I love even more than the drive, however, are the good friends that I see when I get there. Our hostess with the mostess, Heather, even created a panini bar for us for lunch...and they were ah-mazing. So while our kiddos played happily, we sat around and visited, which does wonders for the soul. 










 These two are 5 days apart :) 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So nice to have friends [close] by. I'm shocked Max picked the truck to play with, so unlike him. Also, Grace is adorable. I know I say it all the time, but she seriously is. Oh, and your sandwich looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have these sweet girls to hang out with! And the kids-oh so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely good for the soul to hang out with good friends! Sure wish we only had an hour and a half drive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...looks like fun! I'm sad I missed it!

    ReplyDelete