Family and Friends...and Playland

29 April

I'm sitting here in my house, drinking coffee by myself, and suffering from post vacation blues. :( We had such an amazing time visiting family and friends in NJ and MA, and I am overwhelmed with gratefulness for the truly wonderful people God has placed in my life. Already looking forward to the next time I get to see them in June. 

**Huge thank you to my family, especially mom and Kel, for all your help on this trip! You guys are the BEST.  





The always amazing Aunt Kel. 








Apparently stripes are in for kids clothing (Lex 
even had striped leggings on...and Addie was 
rocking a striped shirt too). 
These guys will be pros when their time comes.  









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love it, and yes, drinking coffee by yourself isn't nearly as fun as drinking it while chatting with your best friend. Miss you:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun time!!!! miss you all!

    ReplyDelete