Max is Five

06 May

This car-loving little boy turned five last week.  
FIVE.  
One of the teachers at school said to me, "Make sure you're enjoying all these little moments, because my one-time five year old boy is now graduating from high school-and I will tell you that it all went by too fast."  
So I'm trying to soak up as much of this boy as I can right now, before he gets to the point where playing with his momma isn't cool anymore.  












Some 5 Year Old Max Facts: 

Favorite Activities: Driving cars on the counter, playing in the sandbox, playing board games, riding bikes
Favorite food: Donuts and asparagus (separately, not together. Bleh)
Favorite Movie: Planes Fire and Rescue
Favorite Book: Little Blue Truck
Favorite Show: Blaze and the Monster Machines
Favorite Place: Home and the beach 





You Might Also Like

1 comments