Motherhood

18 May

Yes, I realize that Mother's Day was LAST weekend...but I've been a slacker blogger, and am just getting around to my Mother's Day post now.  I'm a mom, and sometimes things just don't happen when we want them to, right? :) 
The more kids I have and the older they get, the more I realize just how hard my own mom worked.  I mean, seriously...there were SEVEN of us!  Growing up, I definitely didn't think about the countless loads of laundry, the constant cleaning, the endless cooking and lunch packing, the nonstop talking, the running around, and the other 35 things my mom had going on daily.  One thing I do know, is that she made it look effortless.  Maybe behind the scenes she was pulling her hair out at times, but I don't remember it.  So thank you, mom, for doing all of those thankless jobs for us day after day, year after year, without complaint. I love you! 

  

You Might Also Like

2 comments