Friday Favorites

10 November


Favorite Picture:


  Max built this "gun" the other day and asked me to take his picture and send it to Uncle Josh, because it was just like his gun. 

Favorite kid quote:

Max, when asking for a sandwich: "I'll take a peanut butter and jelly, with just a smidge of extra jelly. Just a smidge."   

Favorite clothing item:


The time for slippers has come, and these slippers  (from last year) are the best and I wear them all the time.  

Favorite verse:

Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who leads you by the way you should go". Isaiah 48:17


Favorite food:


Baked meatballs.  I could probably eat a whole tray of these.   

Favorite Moment:


Pulling up to this sign when it's 20 degrees and windy outside. Order my groceries in my pajamas and then have someone put them in the back of my car for me the following morning?  YES PLEASE.  


You Might Also Like

0 comments