Picture Time

16 November

I hadn't gotten Claire's 9 year pictures done yet, so we combined it with our family session a few weeks ago.  This girl LOVES having her picture taken. She could easily spend all day smiling and posing for our favorite photographer, Jenny
 Claire loves this dress.  It's comfy, a nice length, and a pretty pattern. Her shoes are so cute and comfortable- she wears them all the time!







These pictures are my favorite! I absolutely love the pure joy on her face. 


 As much as Claire loves having her picture taken, Max equally dislikes them. 😂 
But Ben's pretty good at coaxing some laughs out of him! 
 In case you're in the market for some fall clothes, these are still available and come highly recommended by us. 😉 
Claire's shirt/skirt/leggings
Tessa's dress
Grace's shirt
My dress (which was just a tad too short for me, so I wore it as a tunic)







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. obsessed with these!!! Jenny captured Claire's adorable personality so well!! How is she 9- cant even.
    Love those leaves falling on her!
    I also love your color combo for the pic! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete