Tough Like Tessa

07 November

Through this experience with Tessa, I can honestly say that I am learning complete, 100% dependence on God.  The doctors were at a standstill with her anemia.  They couldn't find the cause of it, and so therefore didn't know how to treat it. Where did that leave us??? It left me on my knees, several times a day, desperately asking God to work a miracle.  
She just had her blood drawn on Friday, and her hemoglobin hasn't dropped at all since her last transfusion, which was a month ago.  Since her anemia was discovered in August, it has continuously dropped.  
This is the miracle I have been asking for, and will continue to ask for. "Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me." Psalms 66:20 

Another matter of prayer: Today Tessa is getting an ultrasound to examine her liver.  The ascites in her abdomen has been increasing    (which is most likely due to her malformation) but her doctors want to watch the blood going in and out of her liver to rule out other possibilities.   So please pray that the ultrasound will be enough, and that she won't need further, more invasive, testing done.     



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Our God is amazing! Your strengthening faith is so inspiring. Praying for answers to ascites and quick/easy testing! <3 love you!

    ReplyDelete