Father Daughter Dance

05 March

Claire was so excited to get dressed up and have a night out with Ben, and it was so sweet to see.  She had no interest in dancing (much to Ben's relief) but loved every other part of her special night. 

And I need to just mention that our kids are so blessed with an incredible dad.  I know he'll read this and think, "Oh my, why did she write all of this?" 😉 
But it's true and he needs a little shout out for all that he does.  He is such a good sport, such a good encourager, and such a good example.  I'm so thankful that he is my better half in this parenting business!   










You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. So sweet <3 they really do have an awesome dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!
    Props to Ben !!
    and Claire's hair!!!???!! another stunning do. Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I loved how it turned out...she just looked so grown up. 😢

      Delete
  3. Makes me tear up! And yes, Ben is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks so grown up, doesn't she? 😢

      Delete
  4. He gets his greatness from his sister😁 and Claire is a beautiful young lady, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! She looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! She looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete