Friday Favorites

09 March



Favorite picture:

Tessa thought she'd continue her moving streak and took off on this little car the other day.  It made me nervous that she would fall off, but she did great at balancing herself on it! She hasn't been feeling well lately, so I was happy to see her moving a little. 

Favorite kid quote:

Grace: "I really need to sing on a big stage because I'm a great singer." #andsohumbletoo

Favorite clothing item:



These sneakers are my favorite to wear around the house. Most of the time, I prefer bare feet...no shoes, no socks, no problem. Except that it actually is a problem because my feet are killing me by the end of the night. I can at least wear these without socks, so that's a bonus. And they are incredibly light and breathable...so basically it's almost like bare feet. 

Favorite food:

Homemade donuts.  All day, every day. 

Favorite verse:

And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Acts 2:21

Favorite moment:

These kids have been begging for a "campout" in the living room.  We usually do it on a snowy Friday night, with a warm fire and a movie. Just when we thought we had run out of snow days, we had a surprise storm on Monday night, followed by a snow day on Tuesday!  They were just a little excited.





You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Haha, Gracie! I will totally come to one of her concerts.
    Also, that camp out looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those homemade donuts look divine! Do you have a recipe you follow?!

    Also, how fun is your living room campout?! I need to do that with my little guys. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! They were so delicious. 😊 Here’s the recipe I used:
      https://www.cookingclassy.com/baked-vanilla-bean-doughnuts/#wprm-recipe-container-30667

      Delete
  3. What a fun camp out!! My kids would be jealous of the forts... they just sleep on the floor!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the fort is the thing they get most excited for!

      Delete