Friday Favorites

02 March


Favorite picture:

She was loving wearing this cape and crown this week. It fits- she does rule the roost! 

Favorite kid quote:

Max: "Remember when I thought a girl in my class had the middle name of Gertrude?  Yeah, that was actually from Phineas and Ferb." 


Favorite outfit:
These are the perfect lounge pants. Soft, stretchy, and don't shrink in the wash.  

Favorite food:

Claire is selling Girl Scout cookies right now. It's probably a good thing I can't eat chocolate otherwise I'd be eating cookies all day. These right here are my favorite non-chocolate option.  


Favorite verse:

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24

Favorite moment:

Gracie loves to draw and color.  I loved just watching her one evening, coloring and chattering away to me. I would keep her at this age forever if I could.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I d be eating all the non-chocolate cookies😆. The queen and the artist😍😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was cracking me up wanting to put that crown and cape on all day! We're going to have another Grace on our hands with costumes every day. 😂

      Delete
  2. tessa's queen ensemble is ADORABLE!!

    Max's quote! Too funny!!

    Claire is also a GS?! So fun!! We need to buy cookies! I didn't even get one box of Samoas yet!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is! Probably her last year, though...she wants to do horse back riding instead. 😉Samoas were my FAVORITE before the whole chocolate allergy came into my life!

      Delete