Friday Favorites

01 June


Favorite Picture:
 Grace just being Grace.  

Favorite kid quote:

Max: "I'm a little sad about school ending.  Oh wait, actually I'm not sad at all now that I think about it."  

Favorite clothing item:
The $2.50 shoes that I wear every day.  

Favorite food:
Burgers on the grill.  Topped with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mustard.  I would eat this for dinner 3 days out of the week for the entire summer.    

Favorite verse:
"Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one." Colossians 4:5-6

Favorite moment:

I could listen to that laugh all day long (although I think Max was a bit tired of making the laugh happen😉). 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. We are headed over for those amazingly delish burgers & a swim in that pool with Miss Diva Mermaid ! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diva Mermaid...perfect name for her. 😂😂

    ReplyDelete