Friday Favorites

15 June




Favorite Picture:
Max found this little frog (who happened to be sitting on Claire's leg...she was NOT a fan) and played with it for an hour. Reptiles are not my thing, but it was cute watching him enjoy it. 

Favorite kid quote:
Claire, after the afore mentioned frog incident: "I'm taking a week long break from sitting in the swing in case that frog returns. I hate frogs". 

Favorite clothing item:
I love small, unique shops. Orange Possum is a local shop, and one of my favorites.  I got this top a few weeks ago and wear it all the time- it's so cute and comfortable! 

Favorite food:
Nothing says summer quite like smores. Although I can't have chocolate...so mine are slightly on the boring side. 😔

Favorite verse:
"No one is holy like the LORD, for there is none besides You, nor is there any rock like our God." 1 Samuel 2:2 


Favorite moment:
Enjoying a family bike ride on a beautiful evening.  This was Tessa's first time being in the bike seat (she wasn't able to fit in it before) and she LOVED it! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments