Fall Decor

24 October


Sometimes I love how I decorate the house for each season, and then forget to document it for the following year.  
I don't love how I decorated the front entryway this year, but I decided to document it anyway.  😂 It rained so much this fall that I didn't get a good chance to really decorate outside- it was more of a "quick, throw everything out there before it starts to downpour again".  But I do love the white pumpkins and pink and purple mums! 


Target is the perfect spot for little seasonal touches. I got the green wreath on clearance with an additional 10% off with cartwheel. 
And these sweet little pumpkins were in the dollar spot.  They are perfect for bathroom shelves! 

 My mom helped the girls make these adorable unicorn pumpkins, and Max created a Minecraft pumpkin since unicorns aren't really his thing. 



And my favorite candle from Bath and Body Works is always burning. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments