Friday Favorites

26 October


 Favorite picture: 
 I snapped this earlier this week when we took food out to the field.  It actually wasn't dark yet, but it looked amazing watching the combine coming at us with the sun shining behind it. 

Favorite kid quote:

Grace, coming up with reasons to get out of actually sleeping during nap time: "If I close my eyes for a little bit, does that count as sleeping?  Can I sleep with my legs in the air?  What if my kitten sleeps instead? How about just a teeny, tiny, really little sleep?" 🙄

Favorite clothing item:
 It's sweater season!  I have no time for itchy sweaters.  Or sweaters that make me sweat.  I like able-to-comfortably-wear-all-day-long kinda sweaters.  This one met all the criteria, and I love the longer length so I can wear it with these leggings.  

Favorite food:
Beef bundles.  
These are a little time consuming, but they are so good.  If you happen to be a farmer's wife, and are looking for some new ideas for field meals, I HIGHLY recommend these.  They stay hot all on their own. 👊🏻 Find the recipe here

Favorite moment: 

Walking around in the leaves with Tess on a beautiful fall day.  She loved watching the leaves fall from the trees, picking them up, and throwing them.  I still can't believe how much she is able to do and enjoy right now, compared to where she was 6 months ago! I am so incredibly thankful for her health, and praying extra hard for kids who are not so fortunate. It's a hard battle to fight when your little one isn't feeling their best and each day is a struggle. But what a wonderful blessing we have to be able to take each and every care to the One who is in charge of it all. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments