What's Up Wednesday

31 October




What we're eating this week:

This week is CRAZY.  Lots of appointments, school things and household things to keep up with.  So our dinners are pretty scattered. 
M-Pizza for us before trick or treating, King Ranch Chicken for the fellas in the field
T-Panera Bread following pictures of the kiddos with our favorite photographer
W-Steaks  
Th-Sub sandwiches following parent-teacher conferences
F-Sheet pan chicken and veggies 


What I'm reminiscing about:






Trick or treating was on Monday for us, and we had so much fun!  It was such a beautiful evening, and four happy kids had just the right amount of candy in their buckets.  The picture of Tess is blurry, but she loved being a part of the action this year! 


What I'm loving:
Waking up early and witnessing these beautiful skies while the house is calm and quiet. 


What we've been up to:
All the fall and halloween festivities!  


What I'm dreading: 
I know that awful cold weather is coming...


What I'm working on: 

My Christmas lights. 
Yep, I am that person. 


What I'm excited about: 
This will be me tomorrow.  The decor, the music, it's all going to happen.  


What I'm watching/reading:



These are the shows we're currently watching.  I love them all! 
And I just started this book recently...so far so good!  


What I'm listening to:

Starting tomorrow it will be Christmas music ALL. THE. TIME. 


What I'm wearing: 
Jeans or leggings, light sweater or cardigan, and a puffer vest. All day, err day. 

What I'm doing this weekend: 

RELAXING! The kids are off on Friday so we're heading out for some fun activities...but we don't have anything going on on Saturday and that just sounds wonderful. 


What I'm looking forward to next month:

Thanksgiving in North Carolina! 


Bonus question: What's your favorite Halloween costume? 
I love looking back at all of our costumes through the years...but the Man in the Yellow Hat with George (and George's sister) was one of my favorites. 


Happy Halloween!  



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such sweet pictures. You all have been busy! Have a great rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete