Friday Favorites

08 February



Favorite picture:
Last Friday the kids had to dress up as a story book character.  The school let us know this one day in advance(🙄), but I didn't think we did too bad in our short time frame.  How well do you know your children's books (and how well can you decipher my homemade costumes)- can you guess their characters?  

Favorite kid quote:
Grace: "I had to take a deep breath a few times at school today.  Writing the new letter was hard. And then I fell at recess. But I didn't have to take a deep breath at lunch, so that was good." 

Favorite clothing item:
I'm sure I've mentioned these lounge pants before, but they are still my favorite thing to put on at the end of the day.  

Favorite food:
With all of our late starts, snow days, cold weather, and just all around busy, wintery days I feel like I do nothing but drink coffee.  

Favorite verse:
Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6

Favorite moment:
Anytime Tessa sees a stethoscope, she needs to come over and "check my mass".  And then she gives the stethoscope to me so I can check her mass.  Even though we haven't been to Mayo in awhile, girlfriend  hasn't forgotten what those contraptions are for.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments