What's Up Wednesday

27 February



What's Up Wednesday Graphic

What we're eating this week:

M-Beef Stroganoff
T- Leftovers
W-Lemon chicken
Th-Chicken spaghetti
F- Ham and mac & cheese 

What I'm reminiscing about: 
Last week's fun little getaway to Great Wolf Lodge

What I'm loving:
I'm a water and coffee drinker, but sometimes it's nice to have something with a little fizz in it. La Croix is usually my go to, but this cranberry sparkling water is so good!  

What we've been up to:
ALL THE SNOW DAYS AND DELAYS. 

What I'm dreading:

Making up all those snow days in June 

What I'm working on:
Making all of our drawers look like this, thanks to Marie Kondo.
  
What I'm excited about:

Although it doesn't look or feel like it yet, I know spring is on it's way.   I love that the days are already a little longer. 

What I'm watching/reading:

We're watching our usual shows: This is Us, The Resident, The Rookie, Hawaii 5-O, The Good Doctor, and Manifest. 
As far as reading: I need to start a book, but right now it's just magazines.  These three are my favorites: 

What I'm listening to:
If I'm by myself in the car, I usually end up listening to this. 

What I'm wearing:
Due to all that white stuff out the window, I'm still wearing all my winter gear.  
Hat, coat, and these glasses that have been lost and found in both the ocean and the snow. What are the chances?!  

What I'm doing this weekend:

Not much! Ben's cousin from NJ will be visiting us, but it'll be a pretty laid back weekend.  

What I'm looking forward to next month:

Hopefully some warmer weather. 🙏🏼

What's your favorite board game to play with your kids? 
Right now, they like to play Sorry, Battleship, and Guess Who. 







You Might Also Like

0 comments