Friday Favorites

20 October


I seriously can't believe it's Friday already- that week flew by!  We had great weather, no doctors visits, and no crazy schedules- it was a really nice, peaceful week.  Here's hoping that carries into the weekend as well! 


Favorite picture:

These three having a great time in the sandbox together.  Sun shining, no bickering, imaginations galore...I love it. 

Favorite kid quote: 

Grace, coming out of her room when she was supposed to be napping: "Mommy, my eyes are not sleepy and my feet want to play."  

Favorite outfit:

This top from a local store.  It's the perfect weight for the temps right now, and looks great with leggings or skinny jeans.  And it's so dang comfortable.  

Favorite verse:

"And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
 Colossians 3:17

Favorite food:

This salad dressing on spinach, apples, toasted pecans, and freshly grated parmesan.  My lunch every day this week. 

Favorite moment:

This was from last Friday.  We were watching How to Train Your Dragon, and this little man asked if he could sit with me, and offered to share his blanket.  He's definitely not going to want to do this forever, so I made sure to enjoy it. 

You Might Also Like

4 comments