Friday Favorites

06 October

Another link up. 😁 Today, just chatting about a few of my favorites from the week.  

Favorite picture: 
I've been trying to capture her making this duck face for weeks! I finally got it, and I can't stop looking at it. 

Favorite kid quote: 
Max, when looking at a picture of a family with 5 boys: "Oh man, I would LOVE to have that many brothers!"  Sorry bud, that ship has sailed. 

Favorite outfit: 
This top from Target is my new favorite thing to wear. It's cute, comfortable, and the perfect weight. And look at the back! 

Favorite Verse: 
I actually shared it yesterday in my update about Tessa-

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned, neither will the flame scorch you. 
For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior." Isaiah 43:2&3

Favorite food: 


I may or may not still be eating apple cider donuts from the apple orchard. 

Favorite Moment: 
Watching Grace "get Tessa ready for school" while they were in the tub. Grace had a foam toy that she rubbed on Tessa's head, face, and arms and Tessa just sat there hesitantly smiling and staring, wondering what in the world was happening. 


Have a great weekend! 







You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That duck face is EVERYTHING! Love these posts :) And I think imma have to go get me a box o' cider donuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH YOU DO! We also need to save some donut calories for the amish ones at Thanksgiving....

      Delete

  2. CUTE!!!

    Love that Target shirt even more w. that amazing back detail!!
    Love this blog link up idea! May be borrowing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's so nice to have a topic...and to read the other blogs that linked up!

      Delete