Friday Favorites

27 October


Favorite Picture:
 
 Grace loves going to the "big building" doctor with Tessa (aka Mayo).  She loves being up on the 16th floor and she loves that she can help herself to stickers in the exam room (notice her shirt)

Favorite kid quote:

Grace, after eating some of the icing off of her cookie, "Mom! My cookie looks like a TIE fighter!"  #theforceisstrongwiththisone
(For all you non-Star Wars nerds, a TIE fighter is an aircraft in the Star Wars movies)

Favorite Outfit:


These jeans. With everything. All the time.  They are seriously the most comfortable jeans ever. 

Favorite verse:
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 
1 Timothy 1:15


Favorite food:


Chicken tortilla soup.  Another good thing about chilly weather. 

Favorite Moment:


Looking over and seeing these two playing with Tessa while I was cleaning up from dinner. She was loving it. 

It's going to be COLD this weekend, so we're all set with firewood, soup, and indoor activities. Hope you have a good weekend! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. If my kids wouldn't mind, I think I could have soup almost every night once Fall arrives, and chicken tortilla is one of my favorites! I'll have to check out those jeans! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! There is just nothing better than a hot bowl of soup during the cold months. Enjoy your weekend!

      Delete
  2. I definitely needed the description from the Star Wars reference... can't believe your kids...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking we are due of another Star Wars marathon...perhaps without the sunburn this time?

      Delete