Going, Going, Gone

04 June

Claire has been anxiously waiting for this day to come for years. All of her friends have lost teeth, and she was just dying for the tooth fairy to come visit her house.  Well, her wishes came true on Memorial Day.  The tooth had been wiggling around for about a week (side note: I cannot stand wiggly teeth.  They completely gross me out and I can barely stand to watch that thing loosely hanging onto a child's gums. YUCK.) and I was really hoping it would fall out at school.  Instead, it fell out by our pool as Claire was eating a popsicle.  No pain, no pulling, no issues whatsoever- it just popped right out and into her hand.  And she was ecstatic.  


She figured the tooth fairy would leave her a decent amount of money, since (in her words)"it's my first tooth AND it's a holiday".  Her tooth fairy came through with a special note and 5 whole dollars.  


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yay Claire! I agree, I think the whole process is a bit disgusting. Haha! She's getting too big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 and grammy got to witness it!

    ReplyDelete