One-on-One Time

03 February

Claire had a birthday party (at an indoor pool) on Saturday afternoon and Grace was napping-which left just me and Max.  Since he started Kindergarten this year, we haven't really had time with just the two of us in awhile, so I left the schedule of activities up to him for the afternoon.  He chose playing his favorite games (the Elf on the Shelf hiding game and John Deere dominoes), helping to make a dessert with me, and setting up the bounce house.  I loved being able to give him my complete and undivided attention for a change...and I'm pretty sure he loved it too.  






You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. One on one time is always so nice when you have a chance to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Especially as they get older and school takes up so much of their time....and as more kids come along. ;) But it makes that time even more special!

      Delete
  2. Fun!!!
    An indoor bounce house?! We're coming right over ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime! It definitely helps cure cabin fever during these crazy winter days! :)

      Delete