Valentine's Day

15 February

From fun hair accessories, to exciting treats from classmates, to cute decorations and small gifts at home, to extra hugs and kisses...what's not to love about this sweet little holiday?  


Post nap hair, don't really care



 (Claire's class made bags at school, but while we were shopping for Max's box she spotted this kit and it was love at first sight for this craft-loving girl)






Pink homemade cinnamon rolls with jimmies for breakfast? I think so.  












You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. My little love bugs <3 Miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute- you are a 'do it all mom' :). How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since 2017's V-day post isn't up yet, I figured I'd reminisce from 2016's....soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I just did the same thing! Although....2017's is now up. 😉

      Delete